Akime_under_the_rain

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Akime, Under the Rain ~ August Bank Holiday!

Sorry for letting the blog down this few days, I've been at Loky's place for the August Bank Holiday, and sure I've been a lot busy!
Wanna know why?? :)




These are two of the NINE Tarja's child!
Tarja is the gorgeous Loky's dog. She's taller than me, when she stands on her hind legs, and weighs 30kg. Like, she's huge!



Her name's "Tarja" like Nightwishs' Tarja Turunen, the outstanding singer we (me and Loky) used to adore when we were younger (and so we do now xD).
Do you know Tarja's Nightwish? Here's one of my fav songs (even if I love them all <3)



I used to sing those songs with my friends. I really loved to sing some years ago. After giving birth to my son, I stopped doing lots of things.

Talking about dogs, and goth music, let me introduce you to my dog. He's Moody (from Ben Moody, Evanescence) and he's a real wimp.



But he's so freaking cuteeeeeh >___<

Anyway!
First things first, the outfit of the day!

Handmade dress, leather handmade belt and slave sandals for feeling less hot.
Is it hot where you live, too? I'm personally dying of heat. I hate summer.

When we first arrived at Loky's place, Sirio began immediately playing with an helmet he found nearly broken in the garden:



Uhm, yeah, he was naked. Happy censor sticker! :D

He played a lot with the puppies, and also helped feeding them. How cuteh >__<




This one's my favorite *A*

We played in the pool Loky bought lately, so I didn't put on make up at all.



Sorry for the long face. I was really tired xD

Karin was there too!



What a cute photo <3 (again, sorry for the long face xD)
We had grilled meat for lunch and dinner (*A* I LOVE MEAT)!

Now, some photos of the day!




She's Niky :3







And She's Vicky! :D

Yay, sorry again for the log wait >__<
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters