Akime_under_the_rain

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Akime, Under the Rain~ Horror Movies and Beauty Treatments!

It's a quite strange title, isn't it?
Tonight is the last night Karin's staying at my place, so we decided to watch a bunch of famous horror films from my collection while trying on an Honey&Milk facial mask and treating our nails with lemon juice which is good to make them hard.


Here's the two of us with the mask on. Sorry for my weird pose, I was waiting for the Lemon juice on my nails to dry >___<

Anyway, it's simple to make an HoneyMilk facial mask, as all you need is, in fact, two spoons of honey, and one tea spoon of milk!
It's not as sticky as it can seem, and you can easily remove it after the 15 minutes you have to wait.
It leaves your skin smoooooth and soft, and cake scented!


Buhf!

Here's me brushing my nails with the lemon juice! As you can see my nails are pretty short. I use to eat them when I'm nervy, so it hurts a lot to put the lemon juice on, as i've a lot of cuticles D:



Now, I'm gonna show you a small part of my Horror collection *A*



THE GRUDGE, American version.
I ordered them on EBAY last summer!



THE GRUDGE, 3 DVDs, Ultimate Edition. The Grudge 1, The Grudge 2 and an EXTRA Dvd. I was so happy when I got them <3


(Why the long face, cutie? D:)

When I was younger, I watched a film called "THE CALL" on TV (It was one of those "Horror nights", I really love them). I wanted to watch it again, but I could not find the dvd anywhere. So I bought the first two chapters. Now I'm longing for the third.

YAY! :D THE CALL & THE CALL 2! (The first was sold together with a magazine and I found the second on Ebay!)


THE RING, collector edition. I bought it some years ago, in a stand during the annual Far East Film Festival.


ZANZANZAAAAAAN!!! HIDEO NAKATA's Autograph!!!!! *A* I met him at the same Edition of the Festival where I bought the DVDs. I cannot help but going there and ask him for an autograph. It's definitely my most precious owning.

Closeup! <3

During the day, I decided to apply my tutorial on Karin xD It has been funny, and we laughed all along the makeup session!
Here are the results <3


(Just look at the first photo I put in this post and compare xD)

Tuesday, I'm going to sleep at Loky's place for the August Bank Holiday (OMG Is it really called like that?? o__o) so, I'll blog from there <3

Anyway, Did I mention that Karin and me own the same phonestrap??? Cute <3



Mine's the white one :3

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters