Akime_under_the_rain

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Akime, Under the rain ~ Headache, review and make up!

Ehi there!
OMG, What a SPLITTING Headache I had these days. I suffer from migraine since I was little, so I'm quite used to them; but it's always soooo awful.
Anyway, After writing my last post, I began wondering how many make up goodies I have. So, to get distracted from the headache, I decided to go and look for them all around my home.
Here's what I came up with!




Oh my, didn't even know I had that gorgeous collection xD
(Sorry, I had to take the photo in the kitchen as it's evening, and this is the only room with a light that bright).
After putting them all together, I decided to try them on my hand, to throw away the useless ones and keep good ones.
Lol my hand's so dirty now xD


Believe it or not, This is not what I wanted to talk about today. I'm still waiting for my package, so actually, I've no clue on what to say about the giveaway I won. BUT, I promised you a review... so, I'll just repost my "AVON ideal FLAWLESS" review for you to take a look!

Let's begin with a little company overwiew:

AVON it's an American cosmetic producer company, in over 140 countries across the world. Also, AVON is the fifth largest beatuty company and the largest direct selling enterprise in the world. So, yeah, I wanted to give it a try!


Here's the product: AVON, Ideal Flawless foundation, tone IVORY.
This is one of the lightest colors you can find in AVON's catalogue. I always had troubles finding a foundation which fits my skin. Looks like I finally found it!
I paid 20€ for it, including SS and a mascara (very good!) which is really a good price!
But let's try it on [OLD PICS]:

As you can see, it really is natural, and comfy to put on. It covers up imperfection really good!

You can easily spot the differences!
~Dark circles....GONE!
~That horrible red spot on my forehead....GONE!
~F*cking horrible Rudolph-like-red-nose...GONE!


Final evaluation:


PRICE: ★★
☆ (really poor amount of cream compared to the price, but i payed 20€ for two products AND the SS so...)
COLOR: ★★★★★ (finally I found the right color for my skin!)
APPLICATION: ★★★ (with fingers, wet cotton or a foundation sponge/brush you can obtain good results!)


This was the first "IMNOTME~" Review! Hope you liked it, comment, and let me know what you think about it!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters