Akime_under_the_rain

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Akime, Under the rain~ Sleeping at Karin's place!

Yesterday I went to one of my two best friends' place, and spent the night there. We know each other since middle school, so we are really close friends.
Usually, we hang out all together, the three of us, but this time, I was unable to contact the other girl, Loky, so I went to Karin's place.

Karin's 22, she still lives with her parents (as me xD) but she never get to finish school, Loky's the same age, she's at her parents' too and not graduated as well. When we were 14 or so, we used to hang out a lot together, especially during the summer, but as we grow up we slowly began to separate in order to manage our lives.
I had the baby, Karin had a long uneasy love story, Loky just disappeared for a while.
Once in a while, we gather together for a drink, a talk or whatever we need to cheer up our routine.



Here's the three of us (Sorry for the old, bad photo). From Left to right: Karin, Me and Loky.

But, first things first. The outfit of the day:



Eastpak shoulder bag, random brand rock style shirt, Taobao skinny jeans, random brand rock style belt, random accessories (necklace, bracelets), dark purple bra~in~sight, purple BASIC nailpolish.

And the make up:



A little heavier than the one of the tutorial, as I was trying to stick with the rock thing.

Anyway, we basically spent our time random chattering and taking silly photos.
This was HER outfit! :D



And some random photos of the evening :3



Karin, reading a manga :D

Random photo.


I like this one :D I look thin there!


Dunno WTF I was looking at xD



Second one's my fav *A*

And finally, a really bad photo, taken with Karin's cellphone xD


At 22 p.m. we went out, in order to meet my BF, who recently came back home from a two~weeks trip to Portugal.
I don't really want to know anything about the trip, as it really bothered me.

In the morning, when I woke up, I found a cute surprise!



Two kittens were lying with me on the bed... awwwww >___<
I also found a strange but cute thing I played with all along the morning xD


Squish.

We went at my place, where my sister was preparing for going out. This was the outfit we came up with:


 Here's the outfit.


Details of the ribbon.

That's an old mom's shirt; the sleeves are tied up on the back. A really nice effect!

Now, we're watching Asian Horrors. As I'm an asian cinema passionate, I own a lot of DVDs.

Tomorrow my son's dad will come here on visit, so I'll ask him for a lot of photos >_<

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters